All on 4
We offer the state of the art All-on-4 implant system for patients who have a large number of missing teeth. All-on-4 restores full function to the mouth and enables patients to enjoy their new smiles straight away!
The All-on-4 treatment is often known as ‘same day teeth’. This treatment is ideal for those who wear dentures and require a full set of new teeth or those who have experienced problems with dentures in the past. The All-on-4 system was developed by the innovative Nobel Biocare and provides patients with the following benefits:
- Same day smile – no need to worry about having no teeth for a long period of time.
- Suitable for patients who have been advised against traditional implants as a result of a lack of bone tissue.
- Suitable for patients who have lost all of their natural teeth.
- No need for grafting procedures.
- No need to wait for the implants to heal
- No need for a series of dental appointments thus lowering overall costs.
- No need for complex surgical procedures
- Eliminates many of the problems experienced by denture wearers, such as irritation, loose dentures and discomfort.
- You can eat what you like
- They are easy to maintain
- No need to worry about speech impediments
- Enhanced facial aesthetics
- No need for adhesive or fixatives.
How Does The All-on-4 Implant System Work?
Normally, at least 6 implants are required to support a full arch of new teeth. However, with the ground-breaking All-on-4 implant system only 4 implants are actually required. All-on-4 implants are able to bear an entire arch due to their specific angle positioning at the front of the mouth, where the bone is strongest.
How the All-on-4 Implant System works:
- Two implants are placed at the front of the mouth
- Two implants are placed at the back of the mouth
- The front implants are positioned vertically
- The implants found at the back are placed at 45 degree angles
- The system uses the dense bone at the front of the mouth to provide maximum support for the arch.
- The implants are attached to the new restorations within the same day
- The patient is then able to show off their brand new smile.
What Can I Expect from Treatment?
Stage 1: Consultation
- Meet with a Dental Studio Scotland expert
- Discuss the treatment and ask any questions that may be concerning you.
- Your dentist will check that you are a suitable candidate for treatment
- Your dentist will carry out X-rays and examine your mouth
- Your dentist will discuss each of your treatment options with you.
Stage 2: Placing the implants
- The implants are placed in pre-determined positions within the jaw bone
- Any surgical procedures or tooth extractions are carried out during this appointment.
- The new teeth are placed and fixed into position
- You can show off your new smile
- Your dentist will explain post-operative instructions and arrange a follow-up appointment.
Stage 3: Follow-up session
- Your dentist will review the treatment and check that the implants are working well and that you are happy with your new teeth.
- If any adjustments or modifications are required, your dentist will arrange another treatment session.
Free Initial Implant Consultation
Old Mill Dental offers Complimentary Implants Consultation. Speak to us to find out more.
|Monday||8.00 AM – 6.00 PM|
|Tuesday||8.00 AM – 7.00 PM|
|Wednesday||8.00 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Thursday||8.30 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Friday||8.30 AM – 5.00 PM|
|Saturday (by appts only)||8.30 AM – 1.00 PM|